Thursday, February 3, 2011

Route 66 Marathon

We were getting ready to head to Tulsa for day to watch Pahpaw run his first marathon. Emma came running out of our bedroom and this is what I saw. She had gotten in my black/gray eyeshadow and put it on her eyes and lips.
Nov. 21, 2010 My dad ran in the route 66 marathon in Tulsa, OK. This was his first marathon and I couldn't be more proud of him. He want to do this to celebrate his 50th year and 10yr remission from Wegener's Granulomatosis. He set a few goals for himself and he was able accomplish all of those. Daddy I am so proud of you! You are an amazing Person, Christian, and Role model. I am so lucky to call you DAD!




Here are his biggest fans!And his littlest fan!

Showing off that hard earned but well deserved metal!





0 comments: