Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ozark Corn Maze

This picture was taken Oct. 29, 2010
I had been wanting to take Emma to the Ozark Corn Maze. I had heard the corn maze was really fun and that they had a cow train. Two of Emma's favorite obsessions...Cow's and Trains!
I called Ana to see if she and Cali wanted to join us. Ana and I have BFF since we were in the 7th grade (we don't need to count back how many years that is) and our girl are quickly becoming great Buddies too!

Emma and Mommy on the Cow Train!

Maddox trying to not get to close to the goats!


Our Navigators!




We have had such a beautiful nice warm fall...Until that night! We almost waited to long to go through the maze. Because we all got cold we flew through that maze. But we had a great time anyway!





0 comments: