Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Summer Home Updates....

We have been talking about changing out our kitchen appliance for stainless steel instead of white. But our appliances were only about 6 yrs old we really couldn't justify the change. Then...our 2nd dishwasher (the only appliance we had replaced) went out. We talked about it a said "what the heck". Lets just change the appliances out one at time. (Things not matching really gets on my nerves, but spending too much money does too!). So we went to Sears on the search for a new dishwasher. While we were there we came across a couple deals too good to pass on so we left Sears with...a new dishwasher, stove, and range! (We still need to replace our refrigerator but we will get to it)
My dad came over to help Mike put them in. They had to have some help from the boss!My pretty new stove!
Part of the reason the timing wasn't great on new appliances was were getting ready to make a couple other big purchases. We had just bought a new camper and something I had been wanting to replace FOREVER was our carpet. It is really light and since having kids it has been impossible to keep clean. In fact it had gotten Disgusting!

Guess what We are getting?...
Let the demolition begin! We are getting new floors!



My mom and I took the kids for the weekend to my Grandparents in NLR. We decide to get out of the way so Mike, my dad, and my brother-in-law and sister-in-law could lay the floor with less interruptions. I had a great weekend visiting and shopping for ...a new rug.

Maddox and Papa on the tractor


And when I got home...I had BEAUTIFUL new floors!

the new rug





The interior of our home also got a new paint job. We had all the carpet ripped out so we figured hey, why not!






0 comments: