Emma with the cheerleaders
Meeting the Razorback Mascots
Check out Emma's eyes. She's not sure about that snout.
We lined up to greet the players as they walked through. It was so cute to see the players light up and smile when they saw Emma. Almost every one of them touched her little foot. I tried to snap a picture really quick as Bobby Petrino spoke to her but I wasn't quick enough (Maybe next game). I was hoping Emma would be good luck to the team but unfortunately they needed a little more than luck. Oh well, Even if we loose the rest of the season at least we are not listening to Nutt and his excuses. I give Bobby Petrino two years to rebuild and then SEC lookout. Until then we will still remain on fire for Arkansas Football. Being a Razorback fan just runs through our blood. Go Hogs!
Meeting the Razorback Mascots
Check out Emma's eyes. She's not sure about that snout.
We lined up to greet the players as they walked through. It was so cute to see the players light up and smile when they saw Emma. Almost every one of them touched her little foot. I tried to snap a picture really quick as Bobby Petrino spoke to her but I wasn't quick enough (Maybe next game). I was hoping Emma would be good luck to the team but unfortunately they needed a little more than luck. Oh well, Even if we loose the rest of the season at least we are not listening to Nutt and his excuses. I give Bobby Petrino two years to rebuild and then SEC lookout. Until then we will still remain on fire for Arkansas Football. Being a Razorback fan just runs through our blood. Go Hogs!




0 comments:
Post a Comment