Emma really loves her baby doll but she has started playing with her butterfly. I put it in her crib and it plays a lullaby as she falls asleep. She likes to be propped up in bed or on the couch especially with Mike. They like to watch sports center and football together (He is so proud)!
Emma's new thing is to set in her bumbo. She likes to set in this in the mornings and I will read to her. She is starting to look at the pages in the books I read to her. Right now we are reading "The Beginners Bible"Emma loves to play with her rain forest activity mat. She is so fun to watch. When the music comes on she will start kicking her legs and smiling. She will talk and talk to the butterflies and monkeys. Then something usually cracks her up because she will start laughing. It is so funny!






0 comments:
Post a Comment