Thursday, September 4, 2008

GO HOGS GO!

I had to add this one. Daddy and his little angel!
Emma with Porkchop at the game

Emma at the tailgate


Getting a little tired



Our little Diva!Mommy's pride and joy



With hurricane Gustav threatening the gulf we figured it would not be a smart idea to head that way. We decide to head to Branson instead. (No Florida.. but with Emma I do not think Florida would have been a real relaxing vacation).

Since we did not leave Friday we were able to use our football tickets. (I was not too excited about missing the first game anyway). We added Emma a ticket this year and I was looking forward to seeing how she would be. We headed to the tailgate about 3 and were just hoping she would make it to halftime. She was such a trooper! She made it though the entire game and we even hung around for a little while after the game to let traffic thin out.

1 comments:

The Bostians said...

I love my little diva!!!!