Emma is 16 weeks today. I took her to work last Saturday and she now weighs 10lbs 15.7oz. (No wonder she has gotten heavy). She has flown through her newborn outfits and 0-3 months are fitting just right. (It makes me a little sad. Last week I cleaned out things she has already outgrown to pass to Kenley). We take her for her 4 month shots on Monday so I am anxious to see where she rates on the growth charts. She is so playful and talkative these days. When we are in the car she will just talk and talk to herself in the mirror. She rolls her tongue and makes the funniest and cutest noises ever. She has figured out that if she raises her voice just a little Mike and I will come running. (I know I know but you can't spoil a baby....Right!). She has started to drool a lot and just about anything she gets her hands on goes into her mouth. I think teething might be just around the corner. Her activity mat is still the coolest thing ever invented. She loves to kick and talk to the toys on it. Still has not rolled over for Mike and I so I'm starting to think maybe I laid her on her side instead of her belly the other day. Oh well she will roll over soon enough. I am in NO rush for her to grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
She is a doll. I love her outfit. We need to get together so we can play (or maybe I just want to hold her)
Post a Comment