Sunday, September 14, 2008

Amanda and Kenley's baby shower

I finally have some pictures from my sisters baby shower (thanks mom). Now all we need is Kenley to get here. I can not wait to watch her and Emma growing up together. Especially, since they are going to be so close in age. It was neat being pregnant at the same time as my sister. Since it was both of our first pregnancy we were able to compare and relate to how each other was feeling. She only has 6 weeks left but she is feeling terrible. I can sympathize with her because it seems like just yesterday I was just ready to get Emma out. Hang in there Amanda she will be here soon.
All the Piker Girls!









My god daughter Cali Rose helping Amanda with the gifts. She is so cute!



The picture frame and burp clothes I made for miss Kenley

1 comments:

The Bostians said...

I love how Emma is passed out on granny. Too cute.