In honor of Bikes, Blues, and BBQ being in town this weekend I figured today would be a good day for Emma to show her support and model her Harley-Davidson attire. No we do not have a Harley nor will we be going to the activities this weekend. A few years back Mike and Papa Baker got obsessed with motorcycles. It was both there Dream to own a Harley. Well that dream was short lived. Mikes Dad bought a Fat Boy ( I will say it was a very pretty bike). He had it for a little while and then decided to sell it to Mike. I don't think we had it for a month and then Mike let his Uncle buy it. Now, No one in the family owns a bike. Oh well, it was fun to ride but I am not disappointed. Personally, I think motorcycles are too dangerous!! That being said, when we found out we were having a girl. Our friend Karrie remembered Mikes love for Harley-Davidson and got Emma this outfit. I must say Emma makes a very cute baby biker chick!! The faces she made cracked me up!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
A salute from Rome. Ciao
That's so cute! I LOVE the looks she is giving...she is a born model!
Emma is beautiful!! I love her expressions. I am going to add you to my blogroll so I can keep up with you. If you want me to take you off, just let me know.
Emma is sooo ADORABLE!!! She has the cutest little face. Very proud of you an Mike
Post a Comment