Monday, September 29, 2008

4 Months



Everybody JUMP JUMP!

Since Emma turns 4 months today we decided it was time to play with a new toy. When Daddy got home from work he put Em's jumparoo together for her.
One problem though....She is too small for it. I knew those old Med Surg books would come in useful again one day.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

We had to put books and pillows under Carter also. He is still on the lowest setting. Emma looks adorable in the jumper. I love her bow!

Keisha said...

I'm so glad that you started Emma on the Jumparoo! We have something like that for Jackson and I've been bugging Ryan to hook it up! So thanks for the motivation - now he'll do it!! :) Emma is absolutely adorable!!

The Ennis' said...

She's so cute! I have pictures of Lydia that look excactly like that (medical books and all!!).