Look at my big girl...She is using the potty! Well hopefully I haven't jinxed her. Emma has been telling us for a while that she needs changed as soon as she had gone to the bathroom. I knew she was getting close to start potty training. I had been trying to put it off until after vacation (mainly because I was afraid it would be and agonizing process for me, and public bathrooms gross me out!)
Anyway, Monday morning I decide I have more time to work with her while I'm off work (and I go back to work the week after vacation). So when she woke up I asked her if she wanted to set on the big potty. She said, NO, but I figured set her on the potty and see what happens...well she peed! I put her in panties worked with her all day; taking her to the potty every 20min. She was about 50/5o. We did this again Tues and Wed. and today she is telling me when she needs to go. I am proud to say that she has not had an accident since Tuesday morning. Not even with naps and bedtime. I am so proud of her! I know she will have accidents from time to time but I think it is safe to say "she has got the hang of it!" GO EMMA!





2 comments:
Yay Emma!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!
Yeah, Emma!!!!!
Post a Comment