I had a wonderful Mothers Day. The kids (thanks Mike) started it off with a dinner for Mike and I at Bone Fish Grill..Yummy! They gave me a gift certificate for a much need hour massage and my Maddox ring. I love the ring David Adams made with Emma's name and am so excited to add another ring to my finger with Maddox's name. Thank you Mike, Emma, and Maddox for the gifts but most of all for the Love you show me daily.
On Sunday we had Maddox's dedication. I feel so blessed to have him. To have both of my children.
Not long ago Mike and I were told we would probably not be able to have children. Now look at us, we have two beautiful healthy children. God is good!
Having Maddox dedicated is very special to me. It is important to me to not only dedicate my children to God but to ask my family, friend, and church to continue to pray for us. While we were dealing with our fertility struggles So many reach out with us in prayer. These wonderful people stood behind us through the ups and downs of miscarriages, fertility treatments, and pregnancies. Now I am asking them to pray for my children. I am asking them to pray for Mike and I while we try to raise these children..Raise them to love the Lord. I am so fortunate that God has blessed our live with so may loving people.





0 comments:
Post a Comment