Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ears Pierced

As an early second birthday present to Emma we took her to have her ears pierced.

Here they are showing Emma the smiley face they are going to draw on her ears.




I gave her a sucker to try to distract. It worked but didn't take the pain away. She cried for about a minute then just said "that hurt"
Here she is showing off her earrings. Now when I ask her about her ears she says "ear rings better."




2 comments:

The Ennis' said...

That's awesome!! I'm so proud of her for being so big!! I've wondered about when to do Lyddie's. Sorry I didn't call yesterday. It was one of those days. I put a post on my blog about Lyddie's knots. We got 3 tests back today and all were normal. Two were the scarier ones so we are breathing easier :).

Heather Y. (aka Mommy) said...

That's great... she looks so pretty! :)