Three years ago my dream was to have a red G35X infiniti. Little did I know that when I started shopping for one it was next to impossible to find one that was red with everything I wanted in it. Every dealership we talked to said I would just have to settle for what they had on the lot. It seemed ridiculous for me pay that kind of money for a car and it not be 100% what I wanted. After talking to a dealership in Oklahoma City they told me that no where in America was the exact car I was looking for. So I decided to order exactly what I wanted. We waiting for 2 months when dealership finally called and said your car is in.
When Mike and I got to OKC and walked in this is what we saw. I must say it was one of the coolest experience of my life getting to drive my car off the showroom floor!
I have two precious children and unfortunately we have out grown my dream car. We have looked at SUV constantly for the past 2 weeks. Unfortunately, since I am blessed with only being 4'11" most of the SUV's we drove were difficult for me to get the kids in and out of. Now, keep in mind that I have sworn my entire life I would NEVER own a mini van. I was finding myself deciding to go a head and get something a little bigger than what I wanted and telling myself I could get use to it. Until, last night when we went to make and offer on a different SUV and I saw a Black Honda Odyssey. I told myself "I'll be fair to the mini van and give it a chance but will not get it!" We drove it and it wasn't that bad. Still, I'm having trouble with the stigma related to having a mini van but they are very practical and convent for someone with 2 small children. SO......







7 comments:
You were just jealous of my "Swagger Wagon" so you had to get a van too! ;) You will enjoy it- I promise. I really do love mine!
Well you actually did it!!! I Can't believe you now drive a mini van!! I'm just joking. They really do make a lot of sense. Can't wait to see it.
I LOVE my minivan and i think you will too! congratulations!
Ha! That's a funny story, Amberly! I am with you... I have sworn that I will never drive a mini van... I just don't know. I think your new Odysee is very nice, though! I am in the upgrade mode, too... looking for a larger roomier vehicle for my kids and me... and am trying to find something perfectly suited for me. I am looking at SUVs... like the new Mini Cadillac SUV (really cute and spacious) or the Lexus... no dealerships here, though... or simply the BMW SUV. A van would be the most convenient with Peyton's sports, Khloe's baby travel stuff and... well, just my shopping habits. We'll see what happens with me... But, don't worry about your car... it's cute and I'm sure you'll love it!!
Wow!Congrats!!
I remember being in the "breakroom" and you telling me about getting the car. That was WAY back when good was good at work. :) I'm with ya on the mini van thing, BUT they make 'um pretty fancy these days. BTW, i still don't have one, but I'm so envying it right now. :)
Post a Comment