Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Emma's 2nd Birthday Party

We had Emma's 2nd Birthday party last weekend. She is crazy about Mickeys Clubhouse so we decided to go with the Minnie Mouse theme and have her party at the park.

Emma also loves cupcakes so we went with a Minnie Mouse cupcake cake from shelby lynn's.




Because I hear the Hot Dog song 24/7 we thought it only fitting to serve hot dogs at her party.
Cali and Kenley in deep conversation!









Pahpaw and Uncle Tommy with the birthday girl

My sweet KK


Uncle Andy and Maddox














Noah






















I don't know why this picture keeps turning on me but I love it anyway...Emma picking up sticks with her great granny.













The Birthday Banner my sister made...she is so talented!







































































My cousin got Emma the cutest horse...but since it makes noise Emma is scared of it! Here she is trying to get away from it.









































Emma with her tricycle from her daddy




































































































0 comments: