Monday, October 13, 2008

Noah and Emma



We went over to Mike's parents house Saturday to watch the Arkansas vs. Auburn game. GO HOGS!!!

While we were there Emma was able to spend some time with her cousin Noah who is 15 months. They played very nice together. She shared her pacifier with Noah and he shared his jumper. He was trying to show her how to jump in it but she was just interested in chewing on it. Noah is very sweet with her he was giving her lots of hugs and kisses.

3 comments:

The Bostians said...

Haha- This picture cracks me up. She looks lost in that thing and Noah looks cute with a blingy paci!

;-) said...

Noah loves his cousin Emma.

Kim said...

Hey Amberly. I just found your blog through Amanda's. Emma is so cute and I can't believe how big she has gotten. Isn't it amazing how fast they change? It seems like yesterday that Ashlen was a newborn and now she is about to be crawling. We have a blog--catefamilyblog.blogspot.com. I will definitely be keeping up with Miss Emma now that I've found you blog. - Kim Baker Cate