Thursday, October 30, 2008

5 months


Emma turned 5 months yesterday and its crazy how much she has grown. She is rolling over with ease and trying to set up. With a little help to set up she stays on her own for a few seconds. It will not be long before she is doing it on her own. She has also figured out her hands. She has started to reach for our drinks, food, and the computer keyboard (I think I spend to much time blogging). She loves to take her pacifier out of her mouth just to put it back in.
She tried peas for the first time yesterday. She is really getting the hang of eating from a spoon. She knows that she gets rice cereal every night about 7 and she definitely keeps us on schedule.
Mike sat her exersaucer up yesterday and I think it will quickly become her new favorite toy. It didn't take her long to figure out how most of the toys on it work.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

It is amazing how quickly they grow and learn new things! She is beautiful!

Alison said...

hey. i just stumbled across your blog from another one. yay! mine is amoncrief.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Glad I found your blog too! Emma is such a cutie!