Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kenley Michelle Bostian

Cousin Kenley arrived Oct. 15 at 5:10pm. She weighed 7lb 11oz and is 20in long.

Mike and Emma with Uncle Andy and Kenley Kenley and her mad face. So sweet!





Emma meeting Kenley

Aunt Amanda and Kenley are both doing great. We are so excited she is here and healthy. What a wonderful God we have.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Congratulations!! I am glad mom and baby are doing well. It will be so fun having babies so close together in age.

Keisha said...

Congrats Amanda!!! They will be best friends in no time! Watch out world! :) So if you're in NLR, come see me!!

Kristi said...

Congratulations on your new niece!!! God is amazing and I am happy that your sister and baby are doing well. I can't believe she was due already. Crazy how time flies. I hope you are doing well. Emma is such a doll!! Love ya.

Karen said...

Congrats to Andy & Amanda!! You're going to be a great Aunt Amberly! Emma looks huge compared to Kenley:)