Amberly! Glad you found my blog! We're actually coming up to Fayetteville tomorrow for the game, so maybe we'll stop by your tailgate party! Emma is precious! Isn't it just the most amazing thing to have these little ones? Mind blowing. You'll get to meet August tomorrow if we manage to wake Brooklyn up from her nap in time to tailgate tomorrow! See you there!
Too cute!! I have so many videos like this of Jackson and I can't stop! Those laughs are the best! Isn't it funny all the goofy things we will do to hear that giggle!? Jackson thinks it's hilarious when I do jumping jacks! Oh well - at least I get a work out AND a giggle!
2 comments:
Amberly! Glad you found my blog! We're actually coming up to Fayetteville tomorrow for the game, so maybe we'll stop by your tailgate party! Emma is precious! Isn't it just the most amazing thing to have these little ones? Mind blowing. You'll get to meet August tomorrow if we manage to wake Brooklyn up from her nap in time to tailgate tomorrow! See you there!
Too cute!! I have so many videos like this of Jackson and I can't stop! Those laughs are the best! Isn't it funny all the goofy things we will do to hear that giggle!? Jackson thinks it's hilarious when I do jumping jacks! Oh well - at least I get a work out AND a giggle!
Post a Comment