Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Milestone

She did it! Emma rolled over. Last month I posted that she rolled over but I think I must have been tired and didn't remember laying her on her back. She has not even acted like she wanted to try rolling. Until today when I put her down on her belly for some tummy time she rolled over.. almost immediately. Mike and I did a little cheer for her put her on her belly again and once again she rolled. GO EMMA!!!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Yay Emma! Congratulations on your big achievement!!

The Bostians said...

WooHoo! I am so proud of my little monkey. I can't wait to see her do it.

Keisha said...

wow! ok - so baby j is 6 days older than baby e....and baby j just rolled over 7 days ago!!! they are on the same track!! WOOOHOO! however, now we have a new challenge! when they get on their backs - they don't like it...well, at least baby j doesn't like it... he screams! so now, i've been practicing with him to roll from back to belly in hopes that in the middle of the night, he'll do it by himself. let me know if you find a better way! GO EMMA!!!