We celebrated Emma's first birthday this past weekend. We had a party with mostly family and a few friends. Emma had so much fun and we appreciate everyone for coming to help us celebrate Emma's first year.
Since, I couldn't decide on a theme we just went with Emma's One. I found some cute and bright buckets, pin wheels, and fun bright picture holder at hobby lobby. Since we had just added a deck onto our house I decide to go with this so that I could also re-use the decorations on my deck. I was so excited when I went to the party store and found plates in napkins (Hugs and Stitches theme) that matched what I was doing perfectly. Emma loves looking at pictures of herself so I made sure to have lots of pictures of Emma out. (I'm a little partial to her pictures too). I was really happy with how her party turned out.
Here are some pictures of the decorations.
Emma's cake table.

Her Birthday Cake.

I didn't make up party favor bags so I gave out suckers and a pin wheel to each kid. I thought the pin wheels were too cute.

Emma's birthday sign

The princess throne
Us with the Birthday Girl!
She loves being the center of attention so she was loving having everyone sing to her.
Emma and her smash cake

















1 comments:
Awe... her birthday party decor was so cute! Love it! She is such a girly girl... no doubt!! Looks like she got lots of fun toys and stuff... she's a little princess for sure! :o) Who made her cakes? They are precious! Was it Shelby Lynn's?? Again, Happy Birthday Emma!!!
Post a Comment