Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Emma's Big Day!

For Emma's first birthday we wanted to do something a little out of our routine. So we decide to take her to McDonald's for her first happy meal. I know..way to promote a healthy lifestyle. Emma did good with her happy meal. She ate 2 of her chicken nuggets, half of her fries and milk. I was so proud!






After McDonald's we went to the park to swing for a while.



We decided to go ahead a give Emma her big presents today so they would not take up as much space at her birthday party. Mike and I got her a new ride. Emma in her new car.


Taking her cousin for a spin. Kenley must not be too sure about Emma's driving.

Uncle Andy and Aunt Manda got Emma this cool slide.


Love this picture!



We finished her big day off with a Birthday cupcake.
Let's not get our hands dirty.




2 comments:

Connie said...

To cute! I can't believe she is already 1 year old! Precious little girl!

Heather Y. (aka Mommy) said...

I cannot believe Emma is one already! Gosh, how time flies! She's a little doll! Happy Birthday, little Emma!