Can you believe it...Our baby girl is ONE!! Where did the past year go? Its crazy that Emma has only been in our lives for 1 really fast year but I can't remember what life was like before her. Mike and I are crazy about this little girl. She truly has been a blessing from God.
What's Emma doing:
She is constantly talking to herself although I'm not sure what she is saying its is the prettiest sound I have ever heard. Words I do understand are Momma, Daddy, Dada, No, Up. Emma will take a few steps here and there but she usually chooses to crawl. She loves to wave, blow kisses, turn the light switches on and off, and point her finger at us. I'm pretty sure she is telling me off most of the time.
Favorite things:
She loves her dogs, books, and her baby doll but Her favorite toy is her learn and play house. This has been the best investment I have made so far. That house will entertain her for hours..at least while I'm in the room with her. If I leave the room then she is not a happy camper. We are working on this! Favorite TV show is Mickeys Playhouse. She loves music and dances to everything. The day she is old enough we will be enrolling into dance. Favorite snacks are strawberries and banana's. She's not big into veggies though. Emma loves being outside so we try to get her out to play every chance we get. She would set in her swing all day if I would let her.
We go for Emma's 1yr check up next week so I'm not for sure what she weighs but I sat her the bathroom scale the other morning and it showed 17 lbs. Sadly, she was not able to go to a forward facing car seat on her birthday. Bless her heart she still fits in her carrier. Nice on my check book though. Ive been shopping for the next step car seat but I haven't found what I want yet. If you have any suggestions let me know.






4 comments:
I love the photo! Very nice!
Happy Birthday Miss Emma!
She's a doll!
Yah Emma! The new blog posts are adorable! Too cute! We got the Cozy Coupe for Zachary for his birthday, just not the pink one!
Wow! I can't believe she is already a year old. Time goes way too fast. She is adorable. I love her little birthday outfit. Carter is a little one, too. He actually just now officially outgrew his baby carseat, but we put him in his big one (rear-facing) a few months ago. I did A LOT of research on car seats. Britax is the best. I love mine. I have the Boulevard, but they have several models.
Post a Comment