Mike had some training for work in LR a couple weeks ago so Emma and I decided to tag along and spend some time with Aunt Manda and Kenley. I wouldn't say Amanda and I accomplished anything we were intending to do that week. Thats ok we had a good time anyway.
Here are the girls taking a bath together. They were cute! They kept splashing each other.

Mike and I decided to take Emma to the LR zoo. We had to take advantage of being able to get Emma in free at least once. When she turns 1 its not free anymore. I was
surprised at how much she seem to enjoy looking at the animals. I haven't been to the zoo in forever. Mike and I had a good time too.


When the grizzly bear came up to the glass Emma didn't move but she squeezed my arm pretty tight.

0 comments:
Post a Comment