Ok so my pictures uploaded backwards again and once again I am too tired to wait for my computer to re upload them in the correct order. We went to NLR for Easter this year and visited my old church Cornerstone. After church we had lunch with my family at Aunt Manda's and Uncle Andy's house.
The girl were too cute with their Easter baskets and presents. My Niece Kenley checking out her Easter basket.

Emma checking out her sunglasses.

Emma snooping in her basket from Aunt Manda.
We had a great first Easter with Emma. We also made sure to tell her the real reason we celebrate this glorious day. God is good and I am very thankful that He sent His Son to die for us. Mike and I are striving to be the parents He would have us to be. It is our hope that one day Emma will also choose to make him Lord and Savior of her.

We had a great first Easter with Emma. We also made sure to tell her the real reason we celebrate this glorious day. God is good and I am very thankful that He sent His Son to die for us. Mike and I are striving to be the parents He would have us to be. It is our hope that one day Emma will also choose to make him Lord and Savior of her.





0 comments:
Post a Comment