Our family are big Kris Allen fans and I am so happy that he won American Idol. This is Emma sporting her Kris Allen pin the night of the finals.

And ready..Vote for Kris!
Wow...I can't get enough of this song. Here is a link to Kris Allen singing God of This City. I am so excited he won American Idol. Through American Idol Kris has shown me that he not only has a great voice and is incredibly talented but that he is an genuinely humble person. I cant wait to see the exciting ways God uses Kris.





2 comments:
We love him too!
Brooke
We were big Kris Allen Fans too! We were shocked when he won, though... even though he deserved it. Oh, and when he won he stood there feeling bad for Adam and not triumphing himself... very humble! God is good and Kris is proof! Kevin and Peyton heard Kris' first single on the radio the day after we won... CRAZY! Hooray Kris!!
Post a Comment