Unfortunately, because there was a death in my family Emma and I went to North Little Rock. This was the first road trip Emma and I have taken by ourselves. (Daddy needed to stay home and work) She did pretty good. On the way down we stopped in Russelville at a friends grandmas so that I could feed and change her. Then she slept the rest of the way in. The trip home was not as nice. We stopped four times before we reached Morrilton because she was having gas issues. Once the mylicon kicked in she went to sleep and slept until we got home. All in all she is not a bad traveler (which is nice since we will be driving to Destin in a few weeks).
While we were in NLR Emma got to meet most of mommy's cousins on the Piker side. Here is a picture of us with our cousins. Needless to say you can see I am the runt of the family.





0 comments:
Post a Comment