Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy First Daddy's Day Mike


For Mikes first fathers day Emma got him a picture frame that said Daddy's little girl with a picture of her in it. He is such a good daddy. He said one of the hardest days for him was the day he went back to work after she was born. Fathers and daughters have such a special bond. I am looking forward to watching the bond they will share as she grow. I'm just dreading the days they team up on me. He has helped me out so much with her (well during the day's...he doesn't wake up very well at night but that's ok). Mike thank you for all you do for us. You are a wonderful husband and father. I love you.

We also took Emma to church for the first time on Father's Day. She was such a good girl. We were really nervous she would start crying and be that kid.... She didn't she slept the entire time. We were thankful.

1 comments:

Keisha said...

She really is gorgeous! Congratulations! I can't wait for Emma and Jackson to meet!