Maddox started walking March 5. He has been taking a couple of steps for a few days but would set down when he realized he was doing in by himself. The most steps he taken in a row was 4 but on the morning of March 5 I made cinnamon rolls. We had one left over so I threw it away. I came around the corner from sorting the laundry (please ignore in the background) when I looked over Maddox had gotten the cinnamon roll out of the trash. After I took it away from him he crawled back over to the trash, took it out again, and took off walking across the kitchen. Now that I have to very mobile kids it looks like the fun (exhaustion) is about to begin. Oh, and Yes, He got to keep the cinnamon roll.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment