This year for the 4th we went to camping at Maumelle Park. Since most of my family lives in NLR my dad brought the Pig Kahuna along so we could have a big family BBQ. We had a really good time.
This picture was before we went camping but I couldn't leave it out. She was playing in my sunglasses. Unfortunately, my sunglasses didn't survive so I am now searching for a new pair but what a cute picture it made.
Emma about to open her Birthday gift from Aunt Billie and Uncle Ken.

Emma with Nana and Pahpaw in front of their Pig Rig.

With Great Granny D.

Taking Daddy for a walk

Emma and K Bug with with Great Granny Piker



While we were camping we discovered that Emma does not like to get dirty. Each time she would fall she would get dirt on her hands and start to cry. After a few too many falls her shorts were pretty dirty. Then the seat of her car was full of dirt. When she saw the dirt in her car she started crying and would not get in until I cleaned the it out. She is too funny!
Emma about to open her Birthday gift from Aunt Billie and Uncle Ken.
Emma with Nana and Pahpaw in front of their Pig Rig.

With Great Granny D.

Taking Daddy for a walk

Emma and K Bug with with Great Granny Piker



While we were camping we discovered that Emma does not like to get dirty. Each time she would fall she would get dirt on her hands and start to cry. After a few too many falls her shorts were pretty dirty. Then the seat of her car was full of dirt. When she saw the dirt in her car she started crying and would not get in until I cleaned the it out. She is too funny!
Emma playing in her clean car!

Emma playing with Kenley. She didn't really want to share her toys but since Mommy made her it wasn't all that bad. Well, until Kenley wouldn't give her back her toy. I am already saying "girls be nice" constantly. These two..but what fun they are.

Planning their escape

We went to the River to watch the fire works with my Cousin James and his family. Her is Emma playing before the fireworks started.

Emma and I watching the fireworks. She loved them! Oh yeah, Mike and I were playing with the night view and that's why this picture looks bad.

Emma playing with Kenley. She didn't really want to share her toys but since Mommy made her it wasn't all that bad. Well, until Kenley wouldn't give her back her toy. I am already saying "girls be nice" constantly. These two..but what fun they are.

Planning their escape

We went to the River to watch the fire works with my Cousin James and his family. Her is Emma playing before the fireworks started.

Emma and I watching the fireworks. She loved them! Oh yeah, Mike and I were playing with the night view and that's why this picture looks bad.










1 comments:
great pictures!
Post a Comment