Monday, February 23, 2009
Our little celebrity!
Every morning Emma and I watch the Today Show and Today with Kathie Lee and Hoda. On Kathie Lee and Hoda they are always trying to have fans sign up to be friends with them on facebook. Since I am also a facebook freak I decide to become a fan. Each day they pick a few pictures submitted by their fans called facebook favorites. I sent this picture of Emma and was so excited when they picked her as one of their facebook favorites on Feb. 10.
Posted by Amberly at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
can you get to my blog now?
How neat! She is so sweet, it's no wonder!
She is adorable and looks like she has a cute personality to go with it.
Brooke
How neat! Did they show it on air or something, Amberly? If so, do you have a copy of it. How was she recognized so that we all can see? Congrats! Awe!! She is a little cutie!
i sent you an email, but my new url is www.toolwoman.blogspot.com
ask me about it at work.
Post a Comment