Monday, February 23, 2009

What we've been up to

I will apologize for my lack of keeping Emma's blog updated. Emma and I have been spending most of our days playing and just hanging out together. Now that she has mastered crawling I haven't been able to take my eyes off of her. She gets into things very quickly. She is almost 9 months old and is learning new things everyday. She loves clapping and waving her hands. Her vocabulary consist of mama, hi, nana, daddy, and dada. Daddy being her word of choice. I picked some bubbles up the other day and this is now her new favorite activity. She also enjoys playing with her doll house, piano, and activity table. If it makes noise she loves it! Emma has two teeth and is working on another. Emma is more and more fun each day. She very rarely has a bad day. She is almost always smiling and laughing. Unless, its nap time or bed time. Right now she really is not liking sleep. We are praying for better nights soon.

Cali and her mommy Ana came over last month to hang out with us for a little while. The girls were too cute together.



Aaron became a big brother to sister Faith Lyn on Feb. 1st. While we were waiting on her arrival he came over to play. Aaron is going to be a great big brother. He plays so well with Emma and she loves being with him.



We went to Nashville, TN a couple weeks ago to visit my Aunt Billie, Uncle Ken, and cousins Linda and Shaun. We had a really good time. Aunt Billie gave Emma the bath toy that was my favorite to play with when I was a child.



Emma loves to look at herself in the mirror. The other day before she was taking her bath Mike stood her up on the counter. She was laughing, talking, and kissing herself.











Yesterday when I went to get Emma up from her nap this is what I saw. She is pulling herself up on every thing.

0 comments: