It seems like my family has taken a hard hit lately. A few weeks ago my cousin past away at age 51 and last Sunday morning my Uncle Allan died in a car accident. My uncle was only 42. It hardens me to know that Emma will never know him. I know she would have found him as "cool" as I always did. Uncle Allan was a very talented
musician. He had a natural talent for playing the piano. When I was born he wrote a song called Amberly Michelle. I use to ask him to play that song for me every time I was with him (Well until he forgot it). Mike and I were privileged to have him play at our
wedding. As a surprise to me he re-learned my song and played it at my wedding. My uncle had the biggest heart in the world I will miss him so much. I am so thankful to the Lord for the wonderful memories he gave me with him and I find comfort in the fact that I will see him again some day. Until then I know my Uncle is playing the grandest piano of all.
musician. He had a natural talent for playing the piano. When I was born he wrote a song called Amberly Michelle. I use to ask him to play that song for me every time I was with him (Well until he forgot it). Mike and I were privileged to have him play at our
wedding. As a surprise to me he re-learned my song and played it at my wedding. My uncle had the biggest heart in the world I will miss him so much. I am so thankful to the Lord for the wonderful memories he gave me with him and I find comfort in the fact that I will see him again some day. Until then I know my Uncle is playing the grandest piano of all. 




0 comments:
Post a Comment