Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to Work


Yesterday I went back to work. Fortunately, I only have to work one (12 hr) day a week. Our neighbor Karrie (who is also a dear friend we have gone to church with for years) is going to watch her until Mike gets off work. Then he and Emma get to enjoy some much needed father-daughter time. I must give Mike credit. He only called me one time yesterday. It was at 7:30 because miss Emma had started screaming her little head off at 7:00 and I wasn't home yet. That's pretty normal for her. She usually gets tired and the only thing that will make her happy is to nurse. Other than that I think He and Emma had a good afternoon. Karrie also said Emma was very good for her. All in all I think Emma and I both had pretty good days. Emma seemed to enjoy the attention she got from Karrie's 4 yr old Aaron and I was so busy my shift went by pretty quick.

0 comments: