Monday, June 21, 2010

Emma's B-day weekend in Branson cont..

On Emma's Birthday we took her to Silver Dollar City. She had a great time. I was a little worried she wouldn't want to ride anything but that was not the case. She loved riding the frogs and butterflies. Emma on the train. She kept saying "Choo choo..hear it!.. this way!" I don't know where she gets her sayings but she keeps me laughing.

I made Emma a fruit pizza for her birthday. Her favorite fruits are blueberries and strawberries. Since her B-day fell on Memorial weekend I was festive and decorated it to look like a American flag. Emma liked it even though it wasn't a Mickey Mouse cake.






Sunday we went shopping then took the girls to hang out at the pool.




Maddox sporting his swim wear...I don't know why this picture will not rotate but he looks cute anyway :)











Another rotate problem...We went back to SDC for another frog and butterfly ride before heading home.



















1 comments:

Heather Y. (aka Mommy) said...

I think Emma had a great birthday... her mommy always makes it SO special! ;) Good job, Amberly!