Emma giving Maddox his gift from the Easter Bunny.


When I was growing up my Easter Bunny would hide the eggs my sister and I had dyed around the house. This was such a fun memory to me that I wanted to make sure and pass this tradition on to my kids. Here is a picture of Emma finding her Easter eggs. She had so much fun but she is a little young to be trusted with hard boiled eggs. Needless, to say they were all cracked by the time she was finished with her hunt.

Even though I had bought Emma an Easter dress and we had a suit for Maddox just in case he arrived early (which he did) we decided not to go to church this year. I was afraid to take Maddox since he was only a week old. There has been so much sickness going around I didn't want to take any chances. I did decide it would be
ok to spend the afternoon with family though. Giving me a chance to dress up my babies! My Aunt Chris and Uncle Tommy fixed a great lunch and we had such a good time.

Kim and
Zac hid some Easter Eggs for his little sister Maddie and Emma. It didn't take Emma long to figure out what she was looking for.

Emma saw that Maddie was
hiding a few eggs in her basket and decided to help herself to some. Maddie you are too sweet. Thank you for sharing your eggs with Emma.
0 comments:
Post a Comment