This year we went to NLR to be with my family on Thanksgiving. On Wednesday when we got into town we went to my grandma's. Since it was Emma and Kenley's first Thanksgiving my parents had gifts for them. First they got these. Razorback pacifiers from Kim and Melissa. Thanks girls! Kenley and Emma were prepared for the amazing victory over LSU.
Since it is a family tradition to get up on Thanksgiving and watch the Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade. My dad got the girls these teddy bears from Macy's NY when he and mom were there in June.
(I do not know why my pictures uploaded out of order but for some reason they did. Any way I am too tired to try to fix it).
This is the girls in their matching outfits for our adventurous Black Friday. Yes, I was crazy enough to be at Wal-Mart at 5 am. I'm not crazy enough however to have Emma out that early. We left the boys in charge until about 11am then relieved them so they could head to the game. 
Pahpaw with his girls on their first Thanksgiving.

Pahpaw with his girls on their first Thanksgiving.






1 comments:
Those Razorback pacifiers are the cutest!
Post a Comment