Thursday, November 20, 2008

Photos by the Beaty's

Jon and Emily Beaty came up a few weeks ago to take Kenley's newborn pictures. They did a great job! Here is my favorite picture of my precious little niece.
They were able to take a few of Emma also. "Oh how I love that smile." While they were here we couldn't pass on the chance to dress the girls up in their tutu's for some photos. My sister and I are going to have too much fun with these girls!







5 comments:

Shelley said...

Cute pictures! Where do you get your photos done, they are always adorable. Of course any picture of her
would be ;)

The Rogers said...

what beautiful babies! i love the tutus!

Lindsay said...

tutu cute! (I couldn't resist!)

Keisha said...

I am so glad that I got to see BOTH of these adorable baby girls (and their mommas!) - I'm so glad we ran into each other! Emma is getting cuter every time I see her! Love you!

Alison said...

yes, you two are definately going to have so much fun with your girls!! i love the pics.